shutupaubrey:

i’m that dad who wants to start a garage band with all the other dads in the neighborhood but my wife wont let me

I will be him, but my wife will let me because she will play with me.

guitarlust:

1965 Champagne Sparkle Jaguar with matching headstock……CLICK THE PICS, NOW.

It’s so beautiful I wanna break it and put it in a bowl with milk and marshmallows and eat it while I watch reruns of happy days. I would also like to play it…

photojojo:

Today is national dog day, and GoPro is celebrating with a product launch that’s going to take your pup’s creativity to the next level.

The Fetch is an innovative dog harness that includes a mount for your GoPro, allowing your precious pug to capture some sweet shots of his own.

GoPro Introduces Camera Harness For Your Dog

via Entrepreneur

gypsy-foot
madebyfinn:

Weekends.


Here is a picture of what I want.

madebyfinn:

Weekends.

Here is a picture of what I want.

nostalgiacatnight:

theinbetweens:

photoatlas:

Colorado Appreciation Post

“We are now in the mountains and they are in us, kindling enthusiasm, making every nerve quiver, filling every pore and cell of us.” 
― John Muir

Missing this too much

ughhhh. the best place.

theroadyeah:

—socialq

Classy

theroadyeah:


socialq

Classy

theroadyeah:

—socialq
I can’t accept that. I can’t accept that there was only one black woman in the entire film, who delivered one line and who we never saw again. I can’t accept that the bad guys were Asian and that although in China, Lucy’s roommate says, “I mean, who speaks Chinese? I don’t speak Chinese!” I can’t accept that in Hercules, which I also saw this weekend, there were no people of color except for Dwayne Johnson himself and his mixed-race wife, whose skin was almost alabaster. I can’t accept that she got maybe two lines and was then murdered. I can’t accept that the “primitive tribe” in Hercules consisted of dark-haired men painted heavily, blackish green, to give their skin (head-to-toe) a darker appearance, so the audience could easily differentiate between good and bad guys by the white vs. dark skin. I can’t accept that during the previews, Exodus: Gods and Kings, a story about Moses leading the Israelite slaves out of Egypt, where not a single person of color is represented, casts Sigourney Weaver and Joel Edgerton to play Egyptians. I can’t accept that in the preview for Kingsman: The Secret Service, which takes place in London, features a cast of white boys and not a single person of Indian descent, which make up the largest non-white ethnic group in London. I can’t accept that in stories about the end of the world and the apocalypse, that somehow only white people survive. I can’t accept that while my daily life is filled with black and brown women, they are completely absent, erased, when I look at a TV or movie screens

Olivia Cole - Lucy: Why I’m Tired of Seeing White People on the Big Screen (via noely-g)

okay i tried to not care the first time I saw this.
-The main character in Lucy is a woman. Morgan Freeman is in the fucking movie. The main bad guy is Korean. The cop is EGYPTIAN. cry me a river. Literally no “main character” was a white male. I seriously doubt any of them were like “uh so, as a Korean actor, I was hoping to NOT get the role of the bad guy because, as a minority, I feel like I’ve gotten shafted.”

-That line in Lucy said by the roommate is in there to put the contrast on Lucy’s life prior to her whole brain thing. It obviously has NOTHING to do with how the director feels about people who speak Chinese.

-Lucy was filmed in settings, where THERE AREN’T A TON OF POC. Most of the movie was filmed in France. 85% of the fucking people are European. Leaving a MAXIMUM of 15% that could be POC. Why would they be like “okay so we are filming in france, so we need to bring in a lot more POC into these shots, it’s a little white in the background, there.”
Oh, and the very beginning of the movie was shot in Taiwan. Nearly every person in those first scenes is Asian. 

I can’t speak for the other films you watched, as I haven’t seen them.

(via zackhames)
theroadyeah:

—socialq
n0thinghatesy0u:

∞
17yr:

"the future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty"

17yr:

"the future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty"